– set MIDI Channel and control change message,
– set the CC value range,
– set a color and a name
– pick the MIDI output device and
– inverse the CC value mapping.
On the iPad up to 4 pads can be visible in landscape mode and up to 2 in portrait mode. On the iPhone there can be 2 pads visible and controlled at once.
Pick CC value mappings from a list of predefined devices to help create your custom pads.
CC value change is visualized using bars on the side of each pad.
– configure the X/Y Pads in the settings section
– configure each of the 8 parameters by clicking on the sidebar in the settings section
– pick from a predefined list of devices to easily set the CC value and name or just set some custom name and CC value
– set the color of the parameter by clicking on the color button
– inverse the CC value mapping by selecting the inverse button for the parameter
– select the MIDI output for each parameter
– configure the CC value range for each parameter.